Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Walk in Downtown Monterey

Let me say that I am VERY thankful to those that assist me in my photo sessions. I would not be the photographer I am without Ivania, Donald, Scott, & Ashley! On that note, Ashley is my regular assistant, and it was GREAT to be back with her yesterday afternoon. She is studying to become a LPN, and she is gracious enough to still find time in her hectic schedule to help. :)

We were incredibly lucky with the weather, yet again, with Dakota's downtown Monterey session. I knew that he wasn't much of a "nature" person, so we explored some of the more gritty parts of the city, which I LOVE. The city of Monterey has so much history and character, so it was easy finding great locations for the shoot, especially the Imperial Hotel! Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment