Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brandon & Lindsey

I always jump at the opportunity to work in my hometown of Centertown, TN, a tiny little town in Warren County. When Lindsey contacted me about her wedding, I was so excited when she told me that she was from Centertown, and then... wait for it... getting married at Centertown United Methodist Church, the church I grew up in!

It didn't take long to realize that Brandon & Lindsey were quite the couple. We had such a great time taking engagement pics at Lindsey's grandparent's farm. They were so natural, happy, and comfortable with the camera, which made my job easy. Brandon was a champ for laughing every time I called him Robert... oops!





Lindsey's bridal shoot turned out some gorgeous beauty shots and dramatic bluff portraits, some of my very favorite photos. I wanted to share those photos on Facebook, but the moment I uploaded them, I had to delete them so Brandon wouldn't see them! Since the wedding is in the past, I have included a few shots below.




 All in all, I met so many wonderful people, and I hope that we remain friends for a long time. I really become emotionally invested in all of my clients, and I really LOVE to meet new people and forge lasting relationships. I could tell that these two really love each other and their friends and family. Bless you Brandon & Lindsey!











No comments:

Post a Comment