Friday, April 22, 2011

Stephanie & Norman's Wedding

This was the first wedding where I had not met the bride nor the groom before the wedding. Stephanie's sister, Krystal, hired me to take pictures as a wedding present to the couple, so I really had no idea what to expect from the experience. Fortunately, I met many friendly & kind people and we had a great time. The kids were hilarious! I love all kinds of weddings, but small, intimate weddings are a very special occasion indeed. Congrats to Stephanie & Norman!







It was at this point the sun decided to pop out and get in everyone's eyes! I couldn't believe it since it had been storming for most of the day. At 3pm when I left school in Monterey, I couldn't see 20 ft in front of me due to dense fog. We were all very lucky that the weather cooperated for a few hours!



























No comments:

Post a Comment